Children Under 18.
We’re committed to protecting children’s rights and privacy while they are surfing online. We do not intentionally authorize someone under 18 to supply us with any personal details. Children under the age of 18 must have permission from their parents (the permission should be clearly evident, must accompany the parent’s personal details and legally binding) before giving us or anybody else any information about themselves (such as their names, email addresses, and telephone numbers) over the Internet. If you’re under the age of 18, please do not send us any publicly identifiable information (such as your name, email address or phone number). Children under the age of 18 should not use our website or mobile application without the guidance of a guardian or parent. In summary to be on the safe side it’s better for children under the age of 18 not to use or access the website or mobile application. There are many websites and mobile applications online so talk to your guardian or parent about what websites are friendly for you. We are not liable for any damages that might occur from underage children using the website or mobile application.
Information We Gather.
Information that we gather falls into two categories: (1) information that you send when you register to receive updates or report on the Website or mobile application, or doing any transactions on the website and (2) information gathered as you visit our Website or mobile application.
Personally Identifying Information.
BareKichen may include registration, message forms, online surveys and other electronic forms requesting users to include their names, email addresses and other contact details while running the website or mobile application.
- Cookies: Sometimes we may use the regular “cookies” function of major browser applications that allow us to store a small piece of data about your access to our website on your computer. We do not put any publicly identifying information in cookies, nor do we use any data collection methods other than cookies on our Website. Cookies and other technology allow us to consider which parts of our Website are usable and which parts need to be changed. Through modifying the settings on your computer you can select whether to support cookies. If you want to disable this purpose, however, your experience with our website will be reduced and some features may not operate as expected.
- Browser Records: BareKichen captures all records automatically and stores it in log files, as is common with most websites. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, MAC addresses for smartphones or tablets, browser size, internet service provider (ISP), referring / exit pages, operating system, date / time stamp and clickstream details. We use this information to evaluate patterns, manage the Website, monitor interactions of users around the Internet and collect quantitative details on our entire user base. We do not connect these automatically generated data to personal information, except as stated herein.
- Web Beacons: Brief graphic icons or other computer technology code called computer beacons (also known as “1×1 GIFs” or “pure GIFs”) can be used in our web pages and email addresses. You may consider web beacons invisible, but any electronic image or other computer programming code embedded in a web page or e-mail may serve as a web beacon. Net beacons or related technology may be used for a variety of reasons, including, without exception, tracking visits to the Websites, measuring how people access the Websites, tracking how many emails received were actually opened or counting how many different articles or connections were actually accessed.
- Links: In order to operate our services, we keep track of how you interact with links across our services. This includes links in emails we send you and links in posts that appear on other websites or within our web service. If you click on an external link, boosted posts or ads on our services, that advertiser or website operator might figure out that you came from BareKichen, along with other information associated with the ad or boosted posts you clicked such as characteristics of the audience it was intended to reach. They may also collect other personal data from you, such as cookie identifiers or your IP address.
- To read more about this method and to consider whether and how you can avoid the use of interest-based ads and your opt-out options, please click here: http:/www.networkadvertising.org / choices/.
How we Use the data you provide to us.
- How we use your information: We use data about you to connect you with the goods and services you request; to address your questions and feedback, and to assess value in and develop our goods, services, and website. We can use your personal details to verify your identification, to confirm your credentials or to track transactions that are conducted on the Website. We can also use your contact information to remind you of any updates to BareKichen, or give you additional BareKichen data.
- Marketing Communications: We may give you an email concerning deals for goods and services that we think may attract you. Please follow the directions at the bottom of every email if you want to opt-out from receiving emails from us or by any instructions we give you.
- Staff, third party servers and third party service providers: We must report sensitive information to our staff, consultants, associates, retailers, manufacturers, vendors and suppliers who handle personal information on our behalf, or support us in the delivery or maintenance of this Website. For starters we will share this information with our mailing list service provider if you sign up for our newsletter or any communication channels.
- Anonymous Information: We use anonymous information to monitor the data on our website, but we do not review this information to classify users personally. Furthermore, we can use anonymous IP addresses to help diagnose server issues, manage our website, or view content according to your preferences. Information about traffic and sales can also be exchanged aggregately and privately with business partners and advertisers.
- Sharing or disclosure of Personal Information: We can share or reveal personal details with third parties if necessary to offer our services to you; or in conjunction with a business arrangement such as a divestiture, acquisition, restructuring or selling of assets, or in the unlikely case of bankruptcy. We may also reveal personal information as needed by statute or in good conscience that such disclosure is appropriate to (1) comply with the statute or cooperate with the legal process served by BareKichen (2) protect and preserve BareKichen’s or the users of this website’s rights or properties, or (3) act in situations to ensure the health of the public or users of this website.
California Privacy Rights.
Do Not Follow: California law requires website operators and online services to report how they respond to a Do Not Follow alert, and how other third parties may gather sensitive information from their website or service about an individual’s online activities. Some browsers have built in features like “Do Not Track.” Some of these apps, when turned on, give a signal or desire that a user connects to the website or online service, signaling that the user does not want to be monitored. Because there is not yet a common definition of how to interpret Do Not Track signals, we are not responding to Do Not Track signals at this point. We are continuing to collaborate with the online industry to develop a shared definition of how to manage Do Not Monitor or Track web sessions.
BareKichen has security mechanisms in order to deter the destruction, misuse and modification of the information we receive from you, but we cannot guarantee you or any other party of our capacity to avoid any destruction, misuse or modification.
BareKichen’s comments may involve collaborative types such as replies. Please keep in mind that all information published in those fields will become public knowledge. Certain Users of this Website, including anonymous users, can view, compile, or use these information. When agreeing to share your personal information especially your personal opinions you should exercise patience, respect and mindfulness of other people’s opinions in the commenting section.
Visiting our Website.
Third Party Websites.
More Information for European Users.
The data controller shall be BareKichen Technologies. Whether you use or communicate with our website or progressive web app (PWA) or android mobile application. For this organization the contact details are provided in the “contact us” section.
When we use your information to supply you with our materials, goods and/or services, to connect with you, for our advertisement and marketing purposes, and in the sense of a business transaction, we process your information to fulfill our legitimate interests. We-share your information with our corporate associates, service providers and business partners (including for our advertisement and marketing purposes) and in the sense of a commercial transaction to fulfill our legitimate interests.
You will have the right to view or object, under some cases, to the use of personal knowledge kept about you. You can also recommend that we rectify, upgrade, delete, limit or exchange the information with another organization in a functional format, according to relevant legislation in each case. We invite you to contact us to change your record, or fix it.
Notification of Changes.
BareKichen Technologies runs this website. Please feel free to contact us at the following email address if you have any concerns about privacy activities related to this website: [email protected]